Course Bundles are grouped collections of Courses, Standardized Exams, Military Credits, and program requirements within Transferology® Lab. These can be used by college staff to provide students with more efficient advisements and to research transfer scenarios. Pre-named bundles can be automatically created from advising & recruiting leads. This article provides an overview of the Course Bundle functionality within the Lab.
Articles in this series:
- Course Bundles
- Course Bundles: Create Transfer Bundles
- Course Bundles: View Transfer Bundle Matches
- Course Bundles: Manage Transfer Bundles
- Course Bundles: Create Replacement Bundles
- Course Bundles: View Replacement Bundle Matches
- Course Bundles: Sort and Filter Replacement Bundle Matches
- Course Bundles: Manage Replacement Bundles
- Course Bundles: Manage Empty Bundles
To navigate to Course Bundles:
- Go to Advising & Recruiting.
- Select Course Bundles.
Up to three tabs will appear. Any previously saved bundles will populate the table in hyperlinked text format:
- Tab selected by default.
- Analogous to the Will My Courses Transfer? (green) path in Transferology®. Bundles are a collection of selected Courses, Standardized Exams, and/or Military Credits. Users can Search for Matches to see how these would transfer or earn credit and run audits (if available).
- Analogous to the Find a Replacement Course (blue) path in Transferology®. Bundles are collections of Courses or Requirement Categories specific to each Lab user's college. Users can Search for Matches to find courses that can be taken at another college and transferred back to fulfill requirements at the current institution.
- Bundles that were created and saved without attached coursework. This tab is only visible when empty bundles exist.
The following information & actions are provided within the first two tabs:
| Transfer/Replacement* Bundle Name
(*column title reflects tab selected)
|A. Davis Advising Session 1/10/2023|| Name of the Course Bundle
Select the hyperlinked name or the number of courses (4) to view/edit the bundle
Hover over the "present" icon to see the email of the person who shared the bundle:
|Last Updated||1/6/23 12:35 PM|| Date and time of the bundle's last update
|Created||1/6/23 12:29 PM|| Date and time of the bundle's creation
|| View/edit the existing bundle and course list:
Create a copy of the course bundle (including all coursework):
Icon is dark gray on the Replacement tab
Share the Course Bundle with another Transferology® Lab user:View matches within the Schools Found page:
Run a Program audit (if available) or view Program information:
Transfer tab only
Delete the bundle: