Course Bundles: View Transfer Bundle Matches
Course Bundles are grouped collections of courses, standardized exams, military credits, and program requirements within Transferology® Lab. These can be used by college staff to provide students with more efficient advisements and to research transfer scenarios. Pre-named bundles can be automatically created from advising & recruiting leads. This article provides an overview of how to search for and view Matches to courses, exams, and credits contained within Transfer Bundle and Collaborative Transfer Bundles.
Articles in this series:
To view Matches to a bundle:
- Go to the Advising & Recruiting menu.
- Select Course Bundles.
- By default, the Transfer tab will be selected.
- If viewing results for Collaborative Transfer Bundle, select the Collaborative tab.
- Previously saved bundles will populate the table.
- Locate the bundle name.
- If the list of bundles on the page is extensive, use the filter bar to search for the bundle.
- Under Actions, select the view matches (%) button to the right of the bundle name.
- Locate the bundle name.
4. The Schools Found page will appear. The Transferology® Lab user's college will appear at the top (My School).
- Scroll through the results, ranked from highest to lowest % Match.
- Use the sort and filter options to the right to narrow results to specific needs/preferences.
- Select the Return to the top button at the end of the Match results to quickly navigate back to the top of the list.
If viewing Matches to a personal Transfer Bundle - or viewing a Collaborative Transfer Bundle in which the user has edit capabilities - the user can make adjustments to the bundle by selecting Edit (Name of) bundle:
5. Select the % Match next to the school name to view the Match results.
Up to four tabs - labeled Matches, Maybe, Misses, and Taken Here - will display.
|Matches||Courses, exams, and military credits on this tab have been evaluated by the school as transferring to or earning credit at the institution (assuming they are completed with passing grades).|
|Maybes||Courses, exams, and military credits on this tab have yet to be evaluated by the institution. They may or may not transfer or earn credit.|
This tab serves two purposes:
|Taken Here||Courses listed on this tab are from the institution whose Match results are being viewed|
- Select Expand all notes to see further details about an equivalency.
- Select Collapse all notes to hide the notes.
Or select the information icon next to a course to view these same details.
- To hide the note, click or tab away from it.
Colleges with a TES® subscription can use the TES Mode feature within Transferology® Lab to send courses from the Maybes tab for review in TES, without having to leave the Lab. See TES Mode for more information.
View Program Information
Select View Program Information within the School Profile to see how courses will apply to a Program. See How to View Program Information for details.