Course Bundles: Manage Transfer Bundles
Course Bundles are grouped collections of Courses, Standardized Exams, Military Credits, and program requirements within Transferology® Lab. These can be used by college staff to provide students with more efficient advisements and to research transfer scenarios. Pre-named bundles can be automatically created from advising & recruiting leads. This article provides an overview of how to manage existing Transfer bundles.
Articles in this series:
To navigate to Course Bundles:
- Go to Advising & Recruiting.
- Select Course Bundles.
By default, the Transfer tab will be selected. Any previously saved bundles will populate the table in hyperlinked text format.
Use the grid actions to manage Transfer Course Bundles:
| Transfer Bundle Name
||A. Davis Advising Session 1/10/2023|| Name of the Course Bundle
Select the hyperlinked name or the number of courses (4) to view/edit the bundle
Hover over the "present" icon to see the email of the person who shared the bundle:
|Last Updated||1/6/23 12:35 PM|| Date and time of the bundle's last update
|Created||1/6/23 12:29 PM|| Date and time of the bundle's creation
|| View/edit the existing bundle and course list:
Create a copy of the course bundle (include all coursework):Share the Course Bundle with another Transferology® Lab user:View matches within the Schools Found page:
Run a Program audit (if available) or view Program information:
Delete the bundle:
To view or modify a bundle:
- Select the view/edit button.
- The Edit Bundle screen will appear.
- To rename a bundle, navigate to the box under Bundle Name*. User the keyboard to adjust the title.
- To remove a Course from the Course List, select the delete button (trash-can icon) to its right.
- To delete all courses from the institution from the list, select the Delete All button to the right of the institution's name.
- To add additional Courses, Standardized Exams, and/or Military Credits, see Course Bundles: Create Transfer Bundles ("Add Courses to Bundles").
Copy Course Bundles
To create a copy of a bundle:
- Select the create copy button.
- The bundle will appear within the hyperlinked list under the name Copy of (Bundle Name).
Share Course Bundles
To share a course bundle with another Transferology® Lab user:
- Select the share bundle with someone button.
- Select the user to share the bundle with from the list of Transferology Lab users.
- Mark the checkbox to the right of the user's email.
- To share with all Lab users, choose the Select button and select All.
- If an error is made, select None to clear the selections and start again.
- The Send Email? checkbox is enabled by default. Unselect this checkbox if an email should not go to the person with whom the bundle is being shared.
- The recommendation is to send an email notifying the individual.
- Select Share.
- Or select Close to return to the Transfer bundle page without sharing the bundle.
Select the view matches button to see how courses will transfer to institutions. See Course Bundles: View Transfer Bundle Matches for additional steps (go to "The Schools Found page will appear.")
Select run program to see how courses will apply to a Program. Once selected, the Programs page will appear. See Programs for additional steps.