Create Institution Landing Pages: Sample Landing Page
An institution can create a customized, branded Transferology® landing page to help promote the college or university to prospective students. When navigating to Transferology through the institution's referral link or badge, students will see the customized page (assuming it is published) instead of the CollegeSource-branded homepage. This article within Create Institution Landing Pages: An Overview Guide contains images of a sample institution landing page. Its primary aim is to help institutions see what page elements are affected by primary and second color selections.
- Customize the Transferology Landing Page
- Create Institution Landing Pages: An Overview Guide
- Create Institution Landing Pages: Color Selection
- Create Institution Landing Pages: Information
- Create Institution Landing Pages: Image Uploads
- Create Institution Landing Pages: Sample Landing Page
- Edit Institution Landing Pages
Sample Landing Page
Below is an example of a sample landing page for fictional CollegeSource University (SH).
- The primary color hex used is #00008b (dark blue).
- The secondary color hex used is #b94700 (orange).
The primary and secondary colors below were chosen to draw visual attention to the areas of the page affected by color choice. They are not intended to be representative of color choices that an institution may make for a landing page.