Add Military Course and Occupation Crosswalk Mappings
This article provides an overview of how to create military course and occupation Crosswalk Mappings in the Transferology® Lab. Colleges can use this feature to display military evaluations in instances where transfer rule source or send Course formatting differs from what is used in Transferology®.
Articles in this series:
- Display Military Courses and Occupations Using Crosswalk Mappings
- Add Military Course and Occupation Crosswalk Mappings
- Edit or Delete Military Course and Occupation Crosswalk Mappings
To add a Military Crosswalk Mapping:
- Go to Rule Management.
- Select Crosswalk Mappings.
- Select the Military tab.
- Within the Military Type(s) drop-down menu, select a military organization type.
- Within the Filter drop-down menu, select Needs Mapping.
- Under Courses from (Institution Name), find the course to be mapped.
- Search by course number/title if desired.
- To the right of the course code, under Available Actions, select the +.
- The Mapping Selection pop-up will appear. The pop-up lists contains all the military courses and occupations available in Transferology for the organization Type selected. Find the equivalent Transferology source or send Course within this list.
- In this example, the Course list is extensive, so the Search filter was utilized.
- Select Apply.
- A pop-up notification will indicate that the course or occupation has been mapped:
The mapping will now display under Manually Entered Mappings. Students can find Matches to the mapped course or occupation upon the next equivalency upload.