Add Standardized Exam Crosswalk Mappings
This article provides an overview of how to create Standardized Exam Crosswalk Mappings in the Transferology® Lab. Colleges can use this feature to display Standardized Exams in instances where transfer rule source or send Course formatting differs from what is used in Transferology®.
Articles in this series:
- Display Standardized Exams Using Crosswalk Mappings
- Add Standardized Exam Crosswalk Mappings
- Edit or Delete Standardized Exam Crosswalk Mappings
To add a Standardized Exam Crosswalk Mapping:
- Go to Rule Management.
- Select Crosswalk Mappings.
- Select the Standardized Exams tab.
- Within the Exam Type(s) drop-down menu, select an examination type.
- Within the Filter drop-down menu, select Needs Mapping.
- Under Courses from (Institution Name), find the exam to be mapped.
- Search by course number/title if desired.
- To the right of the course code, under Available Actions, select the +.
- The Mapping Selection pop-up will appear. Within the pop-up is a list of all the Advanced Placement examinations available in Transferology. Find the equivalent Transferology source or send Course within this list.
- Select Apply.
- A pop-up notification will indicate that the course has been mapped:
The mapped course will now display under Manually Entered Mappings. Students can find Matches to the mapped course upon the next equivalency upload.